Monday, December 8, 2008

Agustin Cerolini, LLM 2007 (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

Agustin Cerolini joined the LSU Law Graduate Program to take his commercial law practice to the next level.
  • “Three things mainly attracted me to apply to LSU Law: first, Louisiana’s unique bijural law system; second, the financial assistance through scholarships; and, third, the excellent relationship LSU Law has with my law school back in Argentina.”
About his LL.M. experiences, Agustin recounts:
  • “LSU Law provided me with a broader perspective, not only in the academic aspect of my formation, but also as a person. The experience was much more than what I had ever expected!”

Describing the Graduate Program,
  • “my classmates, prestigious colleagues already, are now valuable references for me in their countries; but above all, they are good friends.”

Completing his LLM in international commercial law, Agustin says
  • “achieving the LLM degree at LSU Law enabled me to find a position as a foreign associate in one of the most important law firms in the United States.”

No comments: